Facilities and Services
- safety introduction on working with superconducting magnets
- introduction on operating the open-access-spectrometers
- setup of personalized user accounts
- support on design and interpretation of NMR-experiments
- recording and interpretation of non-routine experiments
- custom experiments
Further infromation can be found here.
The IT Service Center "Rosental Areal" (ITSC RTA) is your local IT Services unit and contact point for all issues and questions regarding IT. The University of Basel IT Services offer information and communication technology (ICT) services for research, teaching, study, and administration.
· operation of the central servers for research, teaching, study, and administration
· operation and development of the communication network within the University
· provision of network services (email, WWW, learning platform, ...)
· affiliation to the Swiss research network SWITCH
· ICT training and support
· provision of publicly available PC workplaces
· support and coordination regarding IT procurement (hardware and licenses)
- maintenance of technical facilities
- maintenance of and support for technical instruments
- installations and repairs in laboratories and buildings
- support and service for lecture halls and seminar rooms
- administration and maintenance of the stores
- purchasing of chemicals, consumables, and laboratory equipment
- professional disposal of hazardous waste
Orders and workshop orders can be placed here.